Accountants – Partnering with Living Business
Living Business are not accountants and we are not tax agents. You can be sure Living Business will respect the relationship you have with your clients as a significant portion of our work is referrals from accountant partnerships.
We complement your relationship with your clients by working on the integrity of the business’s financial information and systems. We do not provide Tax Advice, compliance advice, or business consultancy.
Living Business Policy to support the partnerships:
- Confidentially agreements
- Non solicitation of any potentially competing service
- Independence from all accountancy practices
- Regular check-ins to confirm we are following your required process
Value add for your clients
Some of the services we offer to add value to your client relationships include:
- Specialist support and training for Xero, WorkflowMax and other software
- Specialist support and training for Xero Payroll and other payroll systems
- Cost effective maintenance and remedial Xero bookkeeping
- The Living Business Way financial process review where you suspect systems need improvement
- Complimentary 1 hour Discovery sessions to identify priorities and suitability of software